Changes coming to Hairdays 2021.
Exciting news our stylist Charlie is having a Baby and will be going on maternity from April 2021 We wish her well and from Hairdays and the clients welcome to motherhood.
Charlie is already looking forward to returning back next year and seeing all her clients.
We also have a new member joining our team... Louise will be starting with us as soon as we can re open. She has over 15 years experience in the business in all aspects of hairdressing and we look forward to welcoming her to the Hairdays team.
Finally we have some more changes happening unfortunately our stylist Emma has left the Hairdays team. We would like to wish her all the best in the future.
Changes to Hairdays Ombersley due to COVID-19.
•If you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell and have symptoms of COVID-19 please call the salon and rearrange appointments.
• When arriving to the salon please wait outside until you’re called in to the salon by a stylist.
• Please come alone where possible to your appointment as there will be no waiting areas and may have to wait outside.
• When entering/leaving the salon you will be asked to use sanitiser that’s provided.
• Please wear a mask inside the salon. (If you don’t have your own you can buy one for a small fee)
• There will be extra charge of £3 from 4th July for PPE.
• We will be unable to provide drinks or magazines in the salon, you’re more than welcome to bring your own.
• All stylists will be wearing PPE Visors, mask & gloves where possible.
•Extra cleaning measures will be in place after each client to keep our staff & customers safe.
• We will be APPOINTMENT ONLY and unable to do walk ins.
We understand this is going to be different for everybody and all we ask is that everyone can follow these guidelines to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon from SATURDAY 4TH JULY!
THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING HAIRDAYS