Changes to Hairdays Ombersley due to COVID-19.
•If you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell and have symptoms of COVID-19 please call the salon and rearrange appointments.
• When arriving to the salon please wait outside until you’re called in to the salon by a stylist.
• Please come alone where possible to your appointment as there will be no waiting areas and may have to wait outside.
• When entering/leaving the salon you will be asked to use sanitiser that’s provided.
• Please wear a mask inside the salon. (If you don’t have your own you can buy one for a small fee)
• There will be extra charge of £3 from 4th July for PPE.
• We will be unable to provide drinks or magazines in the salon, you’re more than welcome to bring your own.
• All stylists will be wearing PPE Visors, mask & gloves where possible.
•Extra cleaning measures will be in place after each client to keep our staff & customers safe.
• We will be APPOINTMENT ONLY and unable to do walk ins.
We understand this is going to be different for everybody and all we ask is that everyone can follow these guidelines to keep everyone safe.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon from SATURDAY 4TH JULY!
THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING HAIRDAYS