PRIVACY NOTICE FOR HAIRDAYS OMBERSLEY CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES.
This notice applies to you if you are an individual customer (including a sole trader or partnership) of ours who has either purchased our services/products or has contacted us for a Salon Service. For the purposes of this notice Hairdays Ombersley is both the controller and processor of your data. We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our compliance with data protection laws as we are not required to do so by law.
We are committed to respecting your privacy. This notice is to explain how we may use the personal information we collect and use about you during your working relationship with us. This notice also explains how we comply with the law on data protection and what your rights are.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us or we interact with you in relation to our products and services, you may provide us with or we may obtain personal information about you, such as the following:
• Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, telephone number and address
• Details of the products or services you have asked us to provide to you, details (which may include photographs) .
• Records of your interactions with us: such as any enquiries or complaints you make, telephone conversations, letters and other correspondence .
2. HOW & WHERE WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We only collect personal information given directly from you either by telephone or our website. or by written cards by appointment or during a hair service.
3. HOW WE USE, STORE, SHARE & DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use your information for the purposes of our products and services.
We do not sell or share your information with any third party .
Data is stored electronically using secure Google cloud services and is backed up to a password protected local hard drive. In addition client services are in a locked secure file and they are kept for 2 years .
The employee files are kept electronically and are secured and protected by a password local hard drive. They are kept while the employee is employed by Hairdays Ombersley.
If you do not want us to hold/process your data you can contact us at Please note however if you do withdraw your permission to hold this data we will not be able to contact you or remind you of your salon service.